“Passively listening to gossip or negative talk is implied agreement.”
~ Scott Hardy
Several Panel Discussions involving students have been organized by NRCVEE over the years to sensitize the student community towards values. A few of these are listed here:
- “Honesty Used to be the Best Policy”.
- Gandhi Jayanti Panel Discussion: “Is Gandhiji Relevant in 21st Century?”.
- “Student Teacher Relationship”
- “Ethics in Science & Technology”
- Gandhi Jayanti Panel Discussion: “Energy, Ecology and Equity”: The panel also comprised of Arun Kr Panibaba (grassroots water activist and campaigner for vernacular knowledge), Ravi Gulati (alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad & founder of a path breaking alternative school MANZIL) & Dr Neelam (Dept of Social Work, Jamia Millia Islamia).