“Society is joint action and cooperation in which each participant sees the other partner's success as a means for the attainment of his own.”
~ Ludwig von Mises
Lectures by several scholars were organized as part of the centre's activities. Noteworthy among these are the following:
- “Technology and Human Values” by Sh. Dharampal, eminent Gandhian.
- “Understanding Islam : From Ramzan to Jehad” by Prof. Syed Ausaf Ali.
- “Social Responsibility of Engineers” by Sh. K. K. Chopra of Ramakrishna Mission.
- “Holistic Living at Navdarshanam” by Mr. T. S. Ananthu.
- “Inner Engineering for Effortless Living” by Sh. Jaggi Vasudev.
- “Holistic Education” by Sh. Pawan Gupta.
- “Ethics in Science and Technology” by Prof. K. L. Chopra.
- “Thermodynamics and Ethics” by Prof. P. L. Dhar.
- “Values for Sustainable Development” by Prof. P. L. Dhar.
- “Understanding Values” by Dr. Amulya Khurana.
- “Understanding & Evaluating Excellence in Higher Technical Institutions” by Prof D P Maini.
- “Self Management” by Sh. Rajan Kumar.
- “Buddha - the Unparalleled Teacher” by Prof. P.L. Dhar.