“Society is joint action and cooperation in which each participant sees the other partner's success as a means for the attainment of his own.”
~ Ludwig von Mises
Workshops for Students
NRCVEE organized several workshops on experiential techniques for self development. A few selected workshops are listed here:
- A lecture-cum-practice session on “Meditation for Enlightened Living (Anapana-Sati Meditation) ” by Bramharishi Subhash Patri Ji.
- An Introductory Session on “Sahaja Yoga Meditation” by Gen. V.K. Kapoor (Retd.) & Mr. John Fischer.
- A talk-cum-demonstration on “Holistic Health through Yoga and Meditation” by Yogacharya D.K. Mehta.
- A workshop on “Art of Mind Control” by ISKCON.
- Face to Face with Mr. Vijay Saluja, IITD alumnus, Retired Chief Engineer of NDMC, who fought corruption throughout his career, with success, and won several awards including Red and White Bravery Award in 2002.
- An interactive session with Mr T S Ananthu “Life at Navadarshanam : Living in Harmony with Man and Nature”
- Several workshops on themes such as “Self-Encounter Intensive” and “Integrated Leadership” and follow-up workshops for initiated students were organized in association with Tej Gyan Foundation:
- As part of NSS Youth Week, NRCVEE and NSS jointly organized a 2-day “Self-Encounter Intensive” on 13th and 14th January 2007.
- A half-day Experiential Workshop Introduction to “Self-Encounter Intensive” was organised on 9th August 2008.
- One-day Experiential Workshop “Self Encounter” was organized by Tej Gyan Foundation on 9th November 2008
- NSS and NRCVEE jointly organised an Experiential Workshop on “Integrated Leadership” on 4th April 2009.
- NRCVEE and Tej Gyan Foundation organized a one-day experiential Creativity and Innovation Workshop with Mr. Mukesh Mulchandani, CTO, Zentestlabs, Pune on November 14, 2009.
- Once every semester, one-day Anapana Meditation workshops are organized in collaboration with SPICMACAY for the students of IIT Delhi.