“The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards.”
~ Anatole France
Yearly Archives @ NRCVEE
The archives of the centre includes following content :
Conference Papers, Invited and Keynote Lectures
- M.R. Ravi (2009) Sustainable Energy Technologies for Rural Industries, presented in the Indo-US Workshop on Designing Sustainable Products, Services and Manufacturing Systems, IISc, Bangalore, August 18-20, 2009.
- P.L. Dhar (2008) The Web of 7 E's: Energy, Economy, Ecology, Employment, Entropy, Equity and Ethics, Plenary Paper, presented in Renewable Energy Asia 2008- An International Conference, IIT, Delhi. Proceedings: Renewable Energy and Environment for Sustainable Development, eds. V.K. Vijay and H.P. Garg, Narosa Publishing House, Delhi, pp 26-37.
18. A Jain, S Singh M, Saha, S.K, (2008), “Robotic completion Based Education in Engineering (RoC-BEE), “ CD-Proc. Of the National Conference on Mechanism Science and Technology, NIT Hamirpur, mov.13-14 pp 1-10.
- P.L.Dhar (2006) Insights from Modern Science into the Practice of Insight Meditation, presented at the International Conference on Science and Spirituality in Modern India, Feb 2006, New Delhi., [Proceedings published as a book Science and Spirituality in Modern India, p 230-244]
- P.L.Dhar (2006) Rural Industrialization – The future of Technology, Proceedings National Seminar on Creating Value through Engineering Consultancy, New Delhi.
- Saha, S.K., 2006, “Design for effective teaching and learning in Tech. Education, “Proc. for product Life cycle, BITS, Pilani, Feb. 17-18, pp 1-6
- P.L.Dhar (2004) Values the Software of Development, keynote address, International Management convention, Jodhpur.
- P.L.Dhar (2004) The Essence of Spiritual Development as taught by the Upanishads and the Buddha - A comparative Study, Proceedings World Congress on Vedic Sciences, Vijnana Bharati , Bangalore, p 197-201.
- P.L.Dhar (2003) Gandhian Vision of Development, Theme paper, National workshop on Role of Technical Institutes in Rural Industrialization, Wardha .
- P.L.Dhar (2003) Gandhian Vision for Sustainable Development, keynote address, International confernce on Energy and Environmental Technologies, Jaipur.
- P.L.Dhar (2001) On Eradication of the Roots of Communal Strife, presented at the National Conference on Promotion of Communal Harmony, Hyderabad.
- P.L.Dhar (2001) Integrating human values in Technical Education, presented at the ICPR workshop on Philosophy of value oriented education, New Delhi.
- A. Khurana, P.L.Dhar and B.D.Baral (2000) Effect of Vipassana Meditation on Subjective well being of the inmates of Tihar Jail, International Conf. on Buddhist Philosophy and Contemporary Issues, Univ of Roorkee.
- P.L.Dhar ( 2000) The Buddha's Teachings, Casteism and Communalism, ibid.
- P.L.Dhar (1997) Science , Technology and the World View, Invited Lecture , Golden Jubilee Seminar, Deptt. Of Anthropology, University of Delhi.
- P.L.Dhar,(1995) Dhamma and Science, Proceedings of the Int. Seminar on Dharma-its True Nature held at VIA, Igatpuri, published by VRI Igatpuri, p 37-47.
- P.L.Dhar,(1995) Gandhian Vision of Development and Technology, Keynote address , Seminar on Gandhian Vision and its relevance to 21st Century , Association of Indian Universities , New Delhi.
- P.L.Dhar, (1994) Holistic Education and Vipassana, Proceedings of the Int. Seminar on Vipassana-its relevance to the present world held at IIT Delhi published by VRI Igartpuri, p16-22.
- K. Chandiramani, S.K.Verma, P.L.Dhar and N.Agrawal, (1994) Psychological Effects of Vipassana on Tihar Jail Inmates, ibid., p 44-47.
- P.L.Dhar (1994) First Vipassana Meditation Camp in Tihar Jail, ibid, p 48-55.
- P.L.Dhar,(1992) Science ,Technology and Peace, presented at the seminar on Peace Issues:A Third World Perspective, IPRA, New Delhi.
- P.L. Dhar, R.R. Gaur, Y.S. Satya, and R.S. Agarwal,(1990) On Eradication of Roots of Social Injustice, Presented at National Seminar on Strategies for Social Justice, IIT Delhi.
- P.L. Dhar,(1990) Science Technology and Fragmentation versus the Gandhian Vision, presented at the seminar on Cosmic Vision, ECC, Bangalore.
- P.L. Dhar,(1989) A Critical Appraisal of Nehru's policy of Development through Modern Technology, in Development through Technology, Nehru Centenary Volume, IIT Delhi.
- P.L. Dhar and R. R. Gaur (1988) On Evolution of Socially Responsible Technologists, presented at Workshop on Social Responsibility of Scientists, Technologists and Management, IIT Delhi.
- P.L. Dhar and R.R. Gaur, (1988) Appropriate Engineering Education, presented at National Workshop on Technology Assesment: A futuristic view point, IIT Delhi.
- R.R. Gaur and P.L. Dhar,(1988) Holistic Approach to Technology Assesment, ibid.
- P.L. Dhar and R.R. Gaur,(1983)` Integrating Modern Science and Technology with Human Values- A New Challenge for the Engineering Teacher,' Presented at ISTE Seminar, IIT Delhi.
- P.L. Dhar, R.R. Gaur, R.S. Agarwal and D.P. Agarwal:(1982) Identifying new areas of Thrust and Future Trends in Research, Presented at the BERP Seminar, IIT Delhi.