“I haven't failed. I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.”
~ Thomas Edison
The specific activities at NRCVEE envisaged Preparing Innovative Resource Material for Value Education in Engineering, such as Monographs, Books, Video, Training Modules etc.
- 1 - Kamlesh Singh, Anushree Malik and Manoneet Singh, (2009) Spatial Variation in Air Ion Constrations under different Indoor Environments International Journal of Bio Sciences, Psychiatry & Technology, 1, 36-41.
- 2 - Kamlesh Singh, Anushree Malik and Manoneet Singh, (communicated), Effect of negative air ions on physiological & perceived psychological stress suring computer operation, Communicated to International Journal of Environmental Health.
- 3 - P.L. Dhar ( 2006) Technology & Values, Journal of Value Education, Vol 4, No 1-2, p 60-70.
- 4 - P.L. Dhar ( 2000) How Can Values be Taught?, Journal of Value Education, Inaugural Issue, p 59-69.
- 5 - P.L. Dhar, (1989) Gandhian Vision of Technology, Gandhi Marg, Vol.118, p.648-651,1989.
- 6 - P.L.Dhar, (1988) Holistic Technology - A Conceptual Framework, Gandhi Marg, Vol.108, p.755-763.
- 7 - P.L. Dhar and R. R. Gaur, (1986) Technology and the Crisis in the West, Gandhi Marg, Vol.82, p. 672-681.