“The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards.”
~ Anatole France
Courses @ NRCVEE - VED750
Minor Projects: Some of the minor projects undertaken by students is listed below
Titles of VED750 Minor Projects until I semester 2009-10
- Social and Environmental Impacts of Bhakra Dam.
- Importance of Engineering Ethics : A Case Study (Upahar Cinema Theater Tragedy).
- Bhopal Gas Tragedy : A case for practising engineering ethics in design and operations.
- Fire Accidents in Indian Railways: A Case for Social and Engineering Ethics.
- Ethical Issues in Biotechnology : A Case Study on Gene Therapy.
- Development of Source material for a Course on “Self-Enquiry for Complete Leadership”.
- Intellectual Property Rights – Ethical Perspective
- Cyber Crime
- Study of factors affecting Happiness and Productivity of a student at IIT Delhi
- Issues on effective implementation of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
- Ethical Issues in GM Foods
- Solar Water Heating Systems : Need and Issues
- Environmental Impact of International Trade
- Environmental Values and awareness among today's youth
- EEG studies of meditation
- Software Patents vs. Free Software
- Value inputs in school education
- Present status of gene therapy and future challenges
- Ethics of pre-natal gene testing, in-vitro fertilization and manipulation of gene sequence for designer babies
- Impact of social networking sites on the behaviour of youth
- Stakeholder evaluation of complete leadership model
- Values and Ethics in advertisements
VED750 Projects in progress in current semester
Other Courses : HUL288