Research articles & book chapters
- Gupta, A., Garg, R., & Singh, V. (2022). Using Traditional Typologies to Understand Posture Movement and Cognitive Performance – A Cross‑Sectional Study. International Journal of Yoga. [PDF]
- Sharma, N., Sahni, P, Sharma, U.S., Kumar, J. & Garg, R. (2022). Effect of Yoga on the stress, anxiety, and depression of COVID-19 positive patients. A pre-post quasi-randomized study. [PDF]
- Tripathi, V., & Garg, R. (2022). Weak task synchronization of default mode network in task-based paradigms. NeuroImage, 251, 118940.
- Singh, K., & Bandyopadhyay, S. (2021). Enhancing college students well-being: The psycho-spiritual well-being intervention. Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment, 31(7), 867-888. https://doi.org/10.1080/10911359.2020.1823294
- Sahni, P. S., Singh, K., Sharma, N., & Garg, R. (2021). Yoga an effective strategy for self management of stress-related problems and wellbeing during COVID19 lockdown: A cross sectional study. PloS one, 16(2), e0245214.
- Sahni, P. & Kumar, J. (2021). Neuro-cognitive effects of Nature Experience on Directed Attention: An ERP study. Annals of Neurosciences, https://doi.org/10.1177/0972753121990143
- Sahni, P. & Kumar, J. (2021). Exploring the relationship of Human-Nature Interaction and Mindfulness: An experimental study. Journal of Mental Health, Religion & Culture. https://doi.org/10.1080/13674676.2021.1890704
- A Mishra, SA Bentur, S Thakral, R Garg, B Duggal. (2020) Integrative Therapy based on Yoga and Ayurveda for Treatment of a High-risk Case of COVID-19/SARS-Cov-2 with Multiple Co-morbidities. Journal of medical case reports 15 (1), 1-12, 2021
- Chaturvedi, N., & Garg, R. (2020). A Tool for Transliteration of Bilingual Texts Involving Sanskrit. Computational Sanskrit & Digital Humanities, 163.
- Sharma, N. (2020). The Yoga for physical and mental health–Can possibly aid in prevention and management of COVID19 infection? Dev Sanskriti Interdisciplinary International Journal, 16, 22-31.
- Singh, V., & Mutreja, V. (2020). Enhancing Executive Control: Attention to Balance, Breath, and the Speed Versus Accuracy Tradeoff. Frontiers in psychology, 11, 180.
- Singh, K., Junnarkar, M., Singh, D., Suchday, S. Mitra, S., & Dayal, P (2019) Associations between Religious/Spiritual Practices and Well-Being in Indian Elderly Rural Women, Journal of Religion and Health, 1-22. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10943-019-00877-9
- Arya, N. K., Singh, K., Malik, A., Mehrotra, R. (2018). Effect of Heartfulness Cleaning and Meditation on Heart Rate Variability. Indian Heart Journal (2018), DOI: http://doi.org/10.1016/j.ihj.2018.05.004
- Sharma, S. & Singh, K., (2018). Religion and Well-Being: The Mediating Role of Positive Virtues. Journal of Religion and Health, 58, (1), 119–131. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10943-018-0559-5
- Singh K., Khanna, P., Khosla, M., Rapelly, M., & Soni, A. (2018). Revalidation of the Sat-Chit-Ananda Scale, Journal of Religion and Health, 57(4):1392-1401
- Arya, N. K., Singh, K., & Malik, A. (2017). Effect of Heartfulness Spiritual Practice based program on mental and physical health indicators. International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, 5(3)(IV), 91-103.
- Arya N.K., Singh K., & Malik A. (2017). Impact of Five Days Spiritual Practice in Himalayan Ashram of SahajMarg on Well-Being Related Parameters and Selected Physiological Indicators. The International Journal of Indian Psychology, 4(2), No.88, 36-49.
- Babu G, Gaur RR. Understanding Inherent Interconnectedness, Co-existence and Self-regulation in Nature (Existence) and their Implications Leading to a Holistic Worldview“. Int J Adv Res Peace Harm Edu 2017; 2: 21-26
- Sahni, P. and Kumar, J. ‘Phenomenology of Higher Order Conscious Experience and Spiritually Oriented Ecology’ In: PratibhaRai, Prem Kumari Srivastava. Eds. ‘Spiritual Ecology and Sustainability: Practice and Confluence’ ISBN 978-93-5207-386-398
- Singh,K, Raina, M., & Sahni, P. (2017) The Concept and Measure of Sukha–Dukha: An Indian Perspective on Well-Being. Journal of Spirituality
- Singh, K., Sigroha, S., Singh, D., & Shokeen, B. (2017) Religious and spiritual messages in folk songs: a study of women from rural India. Mental Health, Religion & Culture, 5, 464-477. https://doi.org/10.1080/13674676.2017.1356812
- Babu G, Interdisciplinary Research Project Report entitled Discovering Interconnectedness and Co-existence at various levels in Nature through scientic evidence, direct observations and spirituality”, IASE Deemed University Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, 2015, Smaran Prakashan, New Delhi.
- Arya N.K., Singh K., & Malik A., (2013). Effect of Meditation on Work Performance, State of Mind and Health. Jigyasa Visheshank, 1, 48-52.
- Singh K., Khari C., Amonkar R.S., Arya N.K., & Kumar S.K., (2013). Development and Validation of a new Scale: Sat-Chit-Ananda Scale. International Journal on Vedic Foundations of Management, 1 (2), 54-74.
- Arya, N.K. (2022). Happy forever: The art and science of everlasting happiness. Blue Rose Publishers.
- Divyanandaprana, P. (2022). Self-discovery. Ramakrishna Sarada Mission.
- Divyanandaprana, P. (2020). Science of happiness: With perspectives from the fields of Philosophy, Positive Psychology, and Neuroscience. Sri Sarada Math Dakshineswar
- Dhar, P.L. (2019). The Buddha for inquisitive minds. Embassy Books.
- Gaur, R.R., Sangal, R., & Bagaria, G.P. (2010). A foundational course in human values and professional ethics. Excel Books.
- Pooja Swami Sahni. (2020). Neuro-cognitive effects of nature experience on directed attention [Doctoral dissertation]. NRCVEE, Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi.
- Gopal Babu. (2020). Studies on the inherent interconnectedness and co-existence in nature for evolving and evaluating sustainable socio-technological systems [Doctoral dissertation]. NRCVEE, Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi.
- Raj S. Amonkar. (2020). Development and validation of a Framework for Assessing Effectiveness of Value Education Program at Tertiary Level [Doctoral dissertation]. NRCVEE, Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi.
- Narendra Arya. (2018). Effect of heartfulness spiritual practice-based programs and processes on mental and physical health indicators [Doctoral dissertation]. NRCVEE, Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi.